The 2013 Primetime Emmy Awards on Instagram
The 65th Primetime Emmy Awards (@primetimeemmys) ceremony has officially wrapped in Los Angeles, California. Celebrities, creative producers and other luminaries gathered tonight to celebrate and honor excellence in American television entertainment.
Since the first Emmy Awards in January of 1949, the ceremonies have expanded into different events throughout the year honoring daytime television, sports programming, documentary and more.
For more from those who attended the Emmys, check out these accounts on Instagram:
- Primetime Emmys official account — @primetimeemmys
- Neil Patrick Harris, host — @instagranph
- OMGinsder, entertainment news (red carpet InstaStop) — @omginsider
- Yahoo! TV (backstage InstaStop) — @yahootv
- Zooey Deschanel — @zooeydeschanel
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson — @jessetyler
- Anthony Bourdain — @anthonybourdain
This sunday on E! I was watching the 65th of Emmy’s Awards in paris this night :) .